Your cart is empty
1. Who are we?
Firearms International is a family-operated business based in Honolulu, Hawaii. We are a nationwide wholesaler of firearms and ammunition. In addition to this, we are the only international firearms and ammunition importer in Hawaii.
2. Do we have a physical gun store?
Yes, we do. Our store location is 1150N Nimitz Hwy. Store #5, Honolulu, HI 96817.
3. Can I walk in and buy firearms and ammo?
Yes, you can and you can go online and make a purchase at your convenience. If you are in a rush because it's Saturday and you need ammo for range, let us know and we will accommodate in-store pick-up for you.
4. How can I place an order online?
Once your order is placed, ammo will be secured and waiting for your pick-up. We will contact you to arrange your pick-up time. Simple.
5. Should I choose in-store pick-up or curbside pick-up at my online checkout?
Pick-up will be at our store regardless of your choice.
Firearms pick-up will be in-store only.
6. Where can I pick up my order of ammo?
Store location: 1150 N. Nimitz Hwy. Store #5, Honolulu, HI 96817.
7. Once I purchase my ammo, how do I know when to pick it up?
Once you place the order, you will be contacted within 12hrs via text or email and asked to book a convenient time for your order pick-up.
8. Can I pay cash for my order?
Yes, In-store purchases can be cash or credit card.
9. Why do I need to pay a credit card surcharge fee and how much is it?
As of 9/24/21, we removed the credit card surcharge fee.
10. Can I buy firearms through Firearms International, LLC?
Yes, you can purchase the firearms through our store. We are FFL licensed and registered for firearms and ammunition sales.
11. Can I use Firearms International, LLC for my FFL transfer, and how much does it cost?
Yes, you can use Firearms International, LLC for FFL transfers.
Before you make your purchase please let us try to price match your online order. If we can, you can purchase firearms from us.
For existing customers, the FFL transfer fee is waived. For nom-customers, the fee is waived if you make a purchase through our store. For everyone else, the FFL fee is 5% of the value of the firearms.
12. I don't see the caliber of ammo I use, what should I do?
If you don't see your caliber in our store, email us and we will put it on the waitlist, and make an effort to include your caliber with our next inventory order.
13. Do you ship to neighboring islands?
As of now, we are only able to ship larger quantities and case sizes. The minimum shipment is 5 cases. The shipping cost is $250 per pallet
14. Why is there an in-store pick-up fee if I purchase firearms?
This fee has been removed.
15. How can I get 5% OFF on my order of ammo?
You can receive 5% OFF for your next order of ammo by signing up for Alerts.
16. Do you offer LEO, military, and veterans discount pricing?
Firearms International, LLC, proudly supports LEO, military personnel, first responders, and veterans. LEOs and first responders have special pricing on selected ammo; military personnel and veterans have a flat 10% discount.
Please email, or text us your LEO/military/first responder ID (driver's license with "Veteran" on it works too). Once we receive the info, we will create your unique discount code.
17. I really don't have any questions but I want to talk to someone, what should I do?
That is ok, we can always chat about something guns and ammo related :-)
18, What are your hours of operation?
Our online store is open 24h, 7 days a week. The store is open Monday through Friday 8:30 am-3:30 pm. Weekend pick-up is available upon request. Our goal is for you to get your ammo for your next range day.